Monday, May 10, 2010

Spring Fettucine (Page 173)



I'm a sucker for anything with a cream sauce, so when I saw this recipe and noticed that it was asparagus season I figured that I should try it. I left out the smoked salmon, because I'm not entirely clear if I should be eating it, but I think it would be an excellent addition to the meal.

Vodka is not a staple in our drinks cabinet (I'm not sure that I've ever actually intentionally made a drink with vodka...) but we happened to have two small samplers of vodka that had come with other drinks at some point history... it was just about enough and I topped up the last little bit with some tequila which I'd bought to make another Rebar recipe about a year ago. The results were good and the sauce was creamy and lovely.

Two bars, two stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment