Monday, January 18, 2010

a new entrant

Due to a technological mishap I am joining this blog competition a little late. I have been busy on the Rebar challenge, but unfortunately I have no pictures. You'll have to imagine my creations for now. As some of you already know, I created a star and bar rating scheme. Feel free to use it if you would like.

One star: Okay
Two stars: Tasty
Three stars: Mouthwateringly delicious
Four stars: Yum-orama! Wish I could make this again, but the competition must go on.

One bar: Easy and quick
Two bars: Moderately lengthy
Three bars: Requiring extensive effort
Four bars: RE-diculously time-consuming, using obscure ingredients

My creations have been.
Carrot Ginger soup: 2 stars and two bars
Border Paella: 3 stars and 1 bar (I used ghee instead of oil; sooooo good)
Raspberry Oat Bars: 2 stars and 1 bar (though a bit too sweet for me)
ChangMai Tofu Grill with Thai Basil Soy Tofu Marinade: 2.5 stars and 2 bars


No comments:

Post a Comment