Saturday, April 10, 2010

Roasted Potato Pizza - Page 200



It's been a while since I've been here, and our Rebar cooking slowed down for a while... we're trying to get back on track and I thought I'd share a few things we've made over the past month.

This Pizza is REALLY good! I think we made a few substitutions, using half store pesto and half home made pesto, Nic forgot to buy pine nuts so the pesto was a bit improvised. We also decided to go all out on the greens and put on spinach, chard AND kale.

As you can see... I really enjoyed the pizza!
Four stars - three bars.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Guys,

    I wanted to give you guys a shout and let you know, we here at Re-Bar Modern Food in Victoria are watching your progress. Great job, it looks delicious! Can't wait to see more. :)
    Good luck!

    - Kate, Re-bar Modern Food

    ReplyDelete